If you did a screen replacement and you feel like the new screen is not as good as the old one, then the above question is what you have running through your mind. Does the mobile screen quality actually degrade or reduce after you replace a broken screen?
The direct answer to this question is NO. A screen replacement does not reduce your display quality and vivo v11 pro display price, nor does it degrade the screen quality. All replacement screens from the manufacturers are produced with the same quality as the original screens. They are designed to give you the same feel and look as though you were using the original screen.
The fitting is the difference:
The only difference between the original screen. The replaced screen is that the former was fitted from the factory, and the latter was hand-fitted by the technician. This means that even with the same quality, a wrong fitting from an unprofessional third-party technician can result in a lesser screen quality for your mobile device.
The screen quality remains the same but the placement might not be as perfect as a new phone.
A non-genuine screen:
If however, you do not get a genuine product for the replacement, you can experience a degraded screen quality. If you took your phone to just any random phone repair shop to get the screen replaced, there are chances that you may have a non-genuine display which will give you a poor screen quality.
It is for this reason that you are always advised to only take your phone for repair at accredited after-sales centre where you can get quality spare parts for replacement. Apart from the screen, there are other sensitive parts of the phone that you might want to replace. It is advisable to always go to outlets where you can get genuine products.
Why bother using original phone screens?
When presented with an option of genuine or copy screens, some people might decide to go for the cheaper option which is often the copy screen. When asked, they could say things like “no one would know the difference”, “it is the same display anyway”.
Well, this is not true at all. The genuine screen was designed by the manufacturer to have the same qualities. Feel and design as the original for vivo v11 pro display price, and to fit the phone perfectly. The copy screen or the non-genuine display could just be some other random unbranded screen in the market designed. Manufactured independently by third-party companies, which coincidentally happens to be compatible with your device.
The differences between a genuine smartphone screen and the copy-screens:
Here is what you can expect if you are using a copy screen or a non-genuine display.
- Colour hue may be off If you view colorful media on your device with a non-genuine display, you are likely to see that the colors will appear completely off compared to what it originally is. Red color could appear more like orange color to you, and in some other cases, something that is originally blue may appear purple to you.
- The screen refresh rate is lower: Your genuine screen display has a refresh rate that is designed to fit with the RAM, processor, and storage capacity. With the copy screen, you will find the screen refresh rate to be a lot slower than before.
- The screen/glass scratches easily: You will also experience that the copy-screens appear far coarser and scratch easily when compared to the genuine screen. Even a rough fabric or a rough surface can leave some abrasions on the copy-screen. Before long, even the screen display will be a mess for the user.
- The Digitiser, 3D touch, and other screen features will not work as well: If you settle for a non-genuine display or a copy screen, do not expect the 3D touch to be as effective as it would have been with the genuine screen.
- The screen display will not be as bright as what you get from the genuine phone screen. Also, you can also find that the edges of the screen would be darker. The contrast and vibrancy, when using such screens usually appear “washed out”.
- The copy screen has a lower resolution: so, media viewing may not be as much fun.
- Weak fingerprint recognition:If your phone is the type that has an on-screen fingerprint sensor, the copy-screen may have problems recognizing your fingerprints. In very terrible cases, it may even mismatch fingerprints, thereby reducing phone security.
- It can cause other issues due to mismatch: In some cases, copy-screens do not have the same performance specification as the original screen and can drain your battery faster. Some reviews also show that it damages the phone backlight.
A careful examination of these points will show you that if you get a copy-screen. You will likely need another screen replacement in no time. It is safer and cost-effective to go for a genuine phone screen instead.
Where to get genuine phone screens and parts:
- To avoid getting a substandard screen replacement or a copy-screen for vivo v11 pro display price. It is important to only visit trusted sources.
- It is the official customer care support for Infinix, TECNO, and itel devices. If you are using any of these brands, you can visit Carlcare to get genuine phone screens for replacement. There is a Carlcare app on Infinix, Tecno, and Itel devices. You can use it to check the cost of the screen for vivo v11 pro display price, and the cost of the service. You can also book a reservation online to avoid staying in the queue.
- Other smartphone brands also have accredited after-sale service providers that offer users genuine products and expert services. You can get contacts and addresses of accredited repair centers on the manufacturer’s website.