The problem of piles is very painful. You can do some yoga asanas to get relief from this. Learn how to do them-
Due to wrong eating habits and a bad lifestyle, nowadays every other person is troubled by the problem of piles. This is a very painful disease, in which the condition of the person suffering worsens. In most cases, hemorrhoid surgery is done. But if lifestyle changes are made, they can be cured without surgery. Some yoga asanas can also be taken to get rid of the problem of piles. This problem can be overcome by doing yoga on a regular basis.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you should add a Yoga School in Rishikesh, India.
The problem of piles can be cured to a great extent by doing Malasana. If you are also troubled by the problem of piles, then definitely do this yoga asana regularly. And you will start seeing the difference in a few days.
- To do the Malasana, first lay a mat on the ground. Stand straight on it.
- Now keep a gap of 2-2.5 feet between your two feet.
- Bend both your elbows. Join the hands and keep them near the chest.
- Breathe in and expand the chest.
- While exhaling, slowly bend the knees and sit down in the state of exhalation.
- During this, your hips will remain up and you will be on the soles of your feet.
- Your elbows will form a 90-degree angle. Keep both your elbows on the inside of the thigh.
- After staying in this posture for some time, you can come to the initial state.
By doing Malasana regularly, the problem of stomach-related diseases like gas, acidity, indigestion, and constipation is cured. Which also gets rid of piles. Not only this, but Malasana is also beneficial in strengthening the muscles of the back, abdomen, legs, and hands. It increases blood circulation in the body. By doing Malasana, there is pressure on the stomach and intestines, which strengthens the digestive system.
Doing Balasan can also be beneficial in case of piles problems. Therefore, if you are troubled by the problem of piles, then you can include this asana in your daily routine. How to do Balasan
- To do Balasan, first of all, sit on a mat on your knees.
- Try to touch both your ankles and ankles together.
- Slowly spread the knees out to the side as much as possible.
- Now while raising both your hands take a long deep breath and lean forward.
- Keep the stomach in the middle of both your thighs.
- And try to touch the forehead to the ground.
- After staying in this state for some time, come back to the initial state.
- You can repeat this 3-5 times.
By doing Balasan easy, blood circulation increases in the body, and by doing Balasan regularly, there is relief in back pain. The problem of gas, acidity, and constipation can be overcome by doing Balasan. The problem of piles can be cured by removing constipation. It is also a very good yoga posture for the muscles of the hips. If you have a knee pain problem, then avoid doing this yoga asana.
Pawanmuktasana is the best yoga posture to remove stomach gas. Along with this, it is also helpful in curing the problem of piles. If you are suffering from piles, do Pawanmuktasana regularly. This will fix your problem in a few days.
- To do this, first lay a mat.
- Lie the hair of the back on it.
- Now while breathing, bend both your knees and bring them near the stomach.
- Interlace the fingers of both your hands and hold the knees.
- While exhaling, lift your head upwards. And try to touch your knees with your nose.
- Now after staying in this state for some time, come to the initial state.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
Pawanmuktasana is beneficial in strengthening the spine. And it helps in improving blood flow in the body. It calms the mind and gives energy to the whole body. By doing Pawanmuktasana regularly, there is no problem with constipation. You can also do this yoga posture to cure your piles problem.
To cure the problem of piles, doing Sarvangasana is considered very beneficial. If you do this yoga posture regularly, then you will never have the problem of piles. If you do this yoga posture when you have piles, then it will cure your problem in a few days.
- To do this asana, first of all, lie down on the ground with your back straight.
- Connect both your legs together and try to raise them slowly.
- Keep your elbows on the ground and hold the waist with both hands.
- Keep your head on the ground.
- And now stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Then come back to your normal state.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana, you can enroll in the Retreat for Depression.
Sarvangasana is not only beneficial in piles, but it is also helpful in curing thyroid problems. By doing this asana, there is pressure on the thyroid gland, due to which the gland works properly. Not only this, but it is also helpful in curing all stomach problems. Regularly doing Sarvangasana improves blood circulation in the body.
If you also have a problem with piles, then you can also include these yoga asanas in your daily routine. But in the beginning, you should do yoga under the supervision of a yoga expert. To cure the problem of piles, you also need to pay special attention to your diet. During this time, you should avoid eating more fried and spicy food. You will get a lot of benefits from these yoga asanas in a few days.