Yoga can be used to strengthen the body and increase its power. Learn such yoga asanas, the right way to do them.
In the gym, people sweat and lift weights, then they feel that this will strengthen the body and give strength to the body. But this purpose can also be accomplished through yoga. There are many such yoga asanas, through which strength can be increased along with strengthening the body. By doing yoga without sweating, we can make our body strong and increase its power. Yoga is the union of our soul, mind, and body. Yoga brings unity to all three. And this keeps us healthy both mentally and physically very much. By doing this the power of the body increases. The body becomes flexible.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can learn the 7 Days Yoga Retreat In Rishikesh.
There are many benefits of doing yoga, adopt it into a routine:
Yoga stretches the muscles of the body. Due to this, not only does the body become flexible, but due to the stretching of the body, the working capacity of the body increases. Due to this, there is never any problem in bending, sitting, walking, etc. Doing yoga regularly gives strength and energy to the body. If you do yoga for a day or two, then stop doing yoga and then start it after a few days, then your body will not get the benefit of it. By doing yoga regularly, our body also gets rid of many diseases. Digestive power is strong. Learn one by one about these yoga asanas from which you can get power.
1. Uttanpadasana gives strength to the body
This asana gives strength to the body. With this, belly fat is reduced. If your stomach has gone out, then you can reduce it with this yoga practice. Our body feels sluggish due to the release of the stomach. Therefore, it is very important to go inside the stomach to stay fit. That’s why we should do Uttanpadasana.
Method of doing Uttanpadasana:
- First of all, lie down on the ground and keep the distance between the feet, and spread it
- Keep hands close to the body
- While breathing in, keep the leg straight and raise it to 30 degrees
- Now exhale slowly in this posture and take the breath slowly
- While exhaling, move the leg down, during this time leave the body loose.
- Do this four to five times
2. Kapalbhati strengthens the body from inside
Kapalbhati yoga is necessary to make the body strong and energetic. Kapal means mind and Bhati means cleanliness. Kapal Bhati keeps our mind clean. Due to this our body always feels healthy. It helps in blood circulation. It does not cause respiratory disease. The stomach that comes out of it goes inside.
How to do Kapalibhati:
- First of all, sit down on your back, during this the spine has to be kept straight.
- And Make Chitta mudra with both hands and keep it on both your knees
- In this posture, the breath is not exhaled through the nose, the breath has to be exhaled rapidly.
- While doing this asana, many people give a blow to the chest while exhaling, do not give a blow to the chest.
- Shoulder, chest should not move in Kapalbhati, stomach will just move in and out
- Keep doing this continuously for a few minutes, it should be done for seven to 10 minutes.
3. Anulom Vilom Pranayama strengthens the lungs
Doing Anulom Vilom Pranayama strengthens the lungs. Immunity increases so that you do not get sick due to changing weather. This reduces weight. The digestive system becomes strong. The tension goes away. Due to all these things, our body gets the power to do any work.
Method of doing Anulom Vilom:
- Sit down first
- Then inhale through the left nostril and exhale through the right
- Hold your breath inside for a while
- And if we are breathing through the left nostril for 10 seconds, then we will keep the breath in for four seconds, and exhale in 12 to 14 seconds.
- In this way, it is also to be done with the right hole.
- And if you do this with just one hole, it will be a complete cycle.
4. By doing Chakrasana, the bones of the body become strong
Doing Chakrasana, the bones become strong and flexible. By doing this asana, the body gets energy. Due to this, there is no problem of pain in the shoulder, spine, waist, or back. Eyesight is also good by doing this asana. By doing this asana, the body becomes fit. The back muscles become strong.
If you are a fitness freak and want to learn more about yoga poses, then you can add the 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
Method of doing Chakrasana:
- Warm-up the body before doing the Chakrasana
- Lie down and bend the knee and place the sole of the foot on the ground
- During this, the heels should be close to the buttocks.
- Place both the hands behind the shoulders upside down, the hands are to be kept in such a way that they are above the elbow and knee
- Now lift the stomach and chest upwards, and move the head towards the waist.
- At the time of finishing this asana, the body has to be kept loose.