If your loved one has requested to be cremated at Memorial Headstone and you’ve been tasked with choosing the urn
What You Need to Know About Urns
Can I choose from different sizes?
Yes, but for a variety of reasons. Most commonly, there is the individual-sized urn that will hold one person’s ashes. The standard for these in the business world is 200 cubic inches, which is equal to about 6.8 pints.
If family members want to share the ashes, there are keepsake urns that can hold between 50 and 100 cubic inches. You can also take some of the ashes homes or scatter them, but most of the ashes will stay at the memorial site.
How can I choose?
The style you choose can reflect your loved one’s personality. Since urns come in so many different materials, colors, and finishes, you can find one that fits your loved one and what they liked.
Can I put other things in there?
Yes. People often add cards, photos, rings, and other keepsakes that were important to the person who died. Simply keep the remains in the plastic bag, place them in the urn, then place the other belongings on top before closing the container.
It can be hard to choose a memorial quote or epitaph for a headstone. Here is a list of nice epitaphs and quotes for headstones that I just updated. I have carved many of these myself.
How to choose a tombstone inscription
1) “Less is more,” and most epitaphs are short and to the point. Even if you use the back of the headstone, you can only write a few lines. Epitaphs give you a chance, to sum up, a person’s life in a few words, to give it shape, and show how you feel about them.
2) Most epitaphs say something very strong. But the best epitaphs are timeless and not too emotional. Because of this, I always tell people to wait at least a year before choosing an epitaph, so that their feelings have time to settle and they don’t later regret their choice.
3) The first person is often used when someone is talking (a relative, a friend; or the deceased). You might want to think about whose voice you want the epitaph to be in. The Church of England doesn’t like epitaphs that are too sad.
There have been a
What a Memorial Headstone epitaph is for
This could be a short piece of writing or a quote from the Bible. The goal is often to honor the person’s modest qualities or to remind us of the connection between the living and the dead. It could be a sign or reminder that we will die or that we will live forever. This is a very personal choice, and other people shouldn’t try to change it.
Here is a list of things that can be written on Memorial Headstone and memorial quotes. I began with 150 but I keep adding more.
Many of my favorites are ones that people have thought up on their own or found in poems or song lyrics. For example, I recently saw an epitaph on a gravestone that said, “Give me the beat boys and free my soul,” which is a line from a song by Mentor Williams.
I think the fact that the writing will be there for hundreds of years is the most important thing to remember. Do not choose an epitaph right away because you are in a hurry. Before choosing a headstone, I always tell people to wait at least a year. You could also look at this post about headstone symbols for carving ideas. You might also find it helpful to look at my list of beautiful funeral poems.
Many times, the simplest epitaphs or inscriptions on Memorial Headstone are the ones that say the most. more
Why are we the best business in Memorial Headstone
Every year, we give out hundreds of Memorial Headstones in Memorial Headstones and all over Canada.
Every headstone is one-of-a-kind and made to fit your needs.
We truly hope that your loved one’s headstone is a perfect way to remember them, taking into account your preferences, needs, and budget.
We’ll be with you every step of the way.
1) Tell us where in Vancouver your gravestone is.
2) We’ll pay attention to everything you want.
3) You will be asked to sign off on a scale plan.
4) We’ll start making the headstone based on what you want.
5) The headstone delivery in Vancouver will go on as planned.
Your happiness is the most important thing to us!
ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR HEADSTONE IN Memorial Headstone
We have been a member of FADOQ for a few years, and now, for every Tombstone sold in Vancouver and the rest of Canada, we give Air Miles reward points.
The granite we have in stock is of the best quality and will never go out of style.
Our crew is very careful, and we promise that you will be happy with everything.
Our staff at Pierre Tombale Vancouver responds quickly to all requests, and our website is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We’ve made more than 100,000 Memorial Headstones for more than a century, and we’ve never stopped caring about how happy our customers are. more