Sitting for a long time causes many diseases, one of them being Dead Butt Syndrome. To avoid this, yoga asanas can be done at home.
Keep in mind that sitting in one place for a long time is not good for your health. Cancer, diabetes, obesity, and many stomach diseases start happening due to sitting for a long time. So sitting there for a long time leads to a problem like dead butt syndrome. People who work sit in a chair for a long time. People who sit on the sofa or in the car for a long time have this syndrome. This is not a serious disease, but if not taken care of in time, it can make the hips weak.
What is Dead Butt Syndrome?
This is a problem in the hips. And in which the person sees symptoms like numbness in the hips, burning, ant bites, etc. There are different sensations in the hips. Sometimes there is strain and pain in the hips. These troubles are constant. And if you have any of these symptoms, you also have dead butt syndrome. Certain asanas have been prescribed in Ayurveda to deal with this syndrome.
If you want to learn different types of yoga asana then you can join a Yoga School in Rishikesh.
Causes of Dead Butt Syndrome:
- Dead butt syndrome occurs due to the lack of proper blood supply to the hips due to prolonged sitting.
- The use of our hip muscles is reduced, due to which this syndrome occurs.
Asanas to avoid Dead Butt Syndrome:
To avoid this syndrome, get up in the seat every once in a while working. Use the hip area. Do stretching. Aside from this, people who are getting more of this problem, and it is happening continuously, then such people can do the following asanas.
This asana removes the numbness of the hips. And at the same time, it increases the blood supply to the hips. Strengthens the muscles of the hips. And by doing this one gets rid of the problem of dead butt syndrome.
How to do Tiger Pose:
- Sit down with both knees bent
- Take three to four normal breaths. Relax.
- And open the fingers of both your hands and put them on the ground in front.
- Lift the hips from behind.
- Both knees will remain on the ground.
- Make a gap equal to the shoulder in both the hands and feet.
- Straighten your right leg from behind and lift it. And then hold it from behind with the left hand.
- If you are unable to hold your ankle, lift your leg as high as you can from behind and extend your right hand in front.
- And now you have to balance on one hand and one knee.
- Hold 10-15 seconds in this posture.
- And then repeat this asana from the other side as well.
- Then come back and rest.
This asana relaxes our hips. Removes tension from the hips. And relieves fatigue of the major muscles of the hips. And at the same time, it removes the problem of numbness of the hips.
How to do Bhujangasana:
- First, you lie down on the ground on your stomach.
- Make a distance of five to six inches from both the feet from the back.
- And keep the elbows of both your hands on the ground.
- Pull your shoulders back. And keep your eyesight facing forward.
- And do not take any kind of tension in the spine and neck. Loosen and tighten your hips while taking normal breaths.
- Repeat this process 30-35 times.
- Come back to normal breathing and relax.
This asana loosens and relaxes the hip muscles. Strengthens butts. And at the same time, it increases the circulation of blood in our butts. And it removes the soreness that comes in the hips due to sitting for a long time.
Joining a yoga course is a great way to expand your knowledge about yoga and meditation techniques, on Yogtravel you can find a number of yoga courses that you can choose according to your budget and time.
How to do Bridge Pose:
- Lie down on your back.
- Open both the legs.
- Keep both hands by the side of the hips. And then turn the palms towards the ground.
- Bend the knees of both your feet and bring them near your hips.
- And make a distance equal to the shoulder in both the feet.
- Inhaling raise your butt up towards the sky.
- Tighten the butts.
- Exhale and come back down and relax.
All the employed people are suffering from Dead Butt Syndrome. It is a different matter that they go on ignoring their problems. Other, there is not enough time to go to the gym for exercise. The asanas mentioned above can be done at home. Thank you!