Are you getting issues while installing the QuickBooks Desktop due to QuickBooks Desktop Error 1904? Are you curious to know why it happened? It might occur when the user doesn’t have enough permissions to install the QuickBooks Desktop. Also, it may be caused when there is some damage in the Microsoft components such as Microsoft Visual C++. Everytime the error occurs, it pops up with the following error message that indicates:
“We’re sorry! Something went wrong with your installation. Error 1904.Module C:\Program Files (X86)\QuickBooks 2018\ICWrapper.dll” failed to register”.
It is essential to resolve the QuickBooks Error 1904 as soon as possible so that you can easily install the QuickBooks Desktop application with ease. Continue reading this comprehensive blog to know why this error occurs and what you should do to resolve it.
Are you tired of implementing the complicated troubleshooting methods to fix QuickBooks Desktop Error 1904? Give us a call at the toll-free number +1(855)-738-0359 and connect with our experts to get your problem solved within the shortest amount of time.
What are the Factors that Leads to QuickBooks Error 1904?
Knowing about the root cause behind the QuickBooks Error 1904 is essential so that you can easily deal with the issue. The possible factors that give rise to this error are as follows:-
- You might get this error because of the damaged Windows Installer that helps in initiating the installation process.
- Issues in the hard drive are also one of the main reasons behind the QuickBooks Desktop Error 1904.
- Sometimes, it may be caused due to the damaged Microsoft component.
Best Troubleshooting Methods for Error 1904 QuickBooks
Now that you are well aware of the factors that trigger error 1904 QuickBooks, proceed forwards to the troubleshooting solutions to fix the issue. Below, we have compiled a list of some effective solutions to eliminate the QuickBooks Desktop Error 1904 with ease.
Also Read: QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Solution 1:- Make Use Of QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Tool Hub is a combination of various tools that helps the users to deal with QuickBooks error 1904 faced while installing QBDT. Therefore, to use this tool, you are required to follow the steps:
- To Commence with, ensure that you have downloaded the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Once downloaded, go to the system’s default location i.e Download’s folder, and tap on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Go through the License Agreement and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process.
- After the installation process is over, double-click on the icon of QB Tool Hub from the Desktop to open it.
- From the QuickBooks Tool Hub, move to the Installation Issues tab.
- Proceeding further, tap on the Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and let the tool run.
- You are required to wait until the tool repairs all the damages and then reboot your system.
Solution 2:- Get The Latest Windows Updates
- Initially, click on the Windows menu and type “Windows” within the search field. Press the Enter key on your keyboard and proceed to the next step.
- Afterwards, select the Check For Updates option and then search for any latest Windows updates available for your system.
- Finally, you have to install all the pending updates on your system. Then relaunch your system after installing all the updates.
Looking For Any Technical Assistance!!
We have provided you with all the tested and tried solutions to fix the QuickBooks Desktop error 1904 in this blog. Hopefully, we assure you that you find this blog worth reading and informative. If the error still exists, then try to fix the damage in the Microsoft components. For any additional help, you can connect with our professionals anytime by placing a call at the toll-free number +1(855)-738-0359.