Sar Pass Trek is one of the treks which can be done by the beginner easily and this trek will give you results that you will expect from a very big and high trek in which you have to Grind a lot but here in Sar pass trek, you will get all the best view you can get all type of terrain like Quaint Village, meadows, forest & snow-covered mountains all the things you will enjoy in this trek or during this trek.
The Sar Pass trek will take you almost 4 to 5 days to reach sar pass during this trek you will get challenged by mother nature on the first day of your trek you will go from
Day 1: Kasol Village to Grahan Village
It is almost 10 km of the trek on your first day of the trek and it will take you 4 to 5 hours to reach Grahan village and complete your first day of trek and elevation from Kasol to Grahan village is (Kasol- 1700 m and Grahan- 2350 m) During this trek you have to go beside the Grahan Nalah that will take you to the Grahan village. 1xbet giriş
Day 2: Grahan Village to Min Tach
After resting in Grahan village, get up early in the morning and start your trek. After trekking for some time you will get to see Sar top. You will climb an altitude of 3400m from your second-day base Grahan village 2350m.
Day 3: Min Tach to Nagaru
Your day 3 of the trek is almost 8 km and now the trek route is getting steeper so the small distance will take you a lot of time in 3rd day of your trek you will have to trek for almost 5 to 6 hours and this time can be extended according to whether it can be taken long to reach the Nagaru. Once you reach the Nagaru hilltop camping site, be cautious . You have to make a tent . Very good wind can blow away the tent, be cautious and be safe at the top.
Day 4: Nagaru to Sar pass
Wake up early and start your trek and the last day would have acclimatized you of height. It is a long trek of 10 km and it will take you 6 to 8 hours On this day of your trek. You will finally be at the top of the Sar pass. You can enjoy the view from the top view for which you are continuously grinding for almost 3 days. You will get to see peaks of tosh valley mountains covered with snow.
Day 5: Sar pass to Biskeri then Bursheni
After passing through Sar lake you continue your journey to Biskeri to continue the journey and then you continue to Bursheni then the trek will end and you will be full with the memories of this trek.
Things to carry for Sar Pass trek
- You have to carry a sturdy backpack with good straps support and a rain cover for your backpack is necessary.
- Get trek shoes, not any sports shoes, trek shoes have a tough grip and ankle support which help you while trekking and do not use new shoes at least wear them for a week before the trek.
- Small first aid kit.
- Trekking pole or stick
- Head lamp or a led light.
Tips and advices
- Do not use sports shoes on the trek. They are not right for a trek.
- Highly recommended quick-drying synthetic pants. You can layer them while there will be cold and if it got wet it will be dry in some time that the ease while in a trek.
- Avoid wool jackets as there is no guarantee when the weather will change and anything can happen we suggest your fleece jacket.
- Use plastic bags to compartmentalise and take extra bags with you.
- People who wear specs try contact lenses or photo chromatic glasses.