Lip blushing is a kind of semi-permanent makeup. Essentially, it is a cosmetic tattoo of the lips that raises the beauty of the natural lip color, enhancing the shape of the lips, giving definition and the illusion of fullness. This treatment delivers very earthy results, once healed. Filler is great for boosting up volume in your lips, but lip blush delivers a more natural look and renders the illusion of fuller lips.
Traditional permanent lip makeup uses a hefty machine, synthetic pigments, and embedded deep inside the dermis. The permanent makeup of today is very contrasting—we use wholesome pigments and modern analogue tools. The results are much more natural sounding.
- Before performing the procedure it is indispensable to avoid sunbathing for one week. Avoid waxing or tinting the eyebrows for about 4 days before the start of the treatment
- It is recommended not to drink coffee and other drinks comprising of caffeine for 24 hours before getting up with Permanent Lips Los Angeles.
- You should ward off any substances, which could resolve the blood, also alcohol, weighty foods and medicines which strikes vessel dilatation should be avoided.
- During the healing transition, it’s not advised to visit a bathhouse, sauna, or a pool. You should take care of not going into tanning, including a sun-bed.
- Avoid hefty sweating, any other face procedures and restrict the use of cosmetics, especially near the affected area.
- On the first day after the procedure you should gently clean treated area with cotton sponge and sterile water, you should not go for washing your face, although wet hygienic tissues would be okay to go.
- After healing period you can wash your face with flowing water, although avoid the use of cleansing agents on the treated area of Permanent Lips Los Angeles. Throughout the healing period it is crucial to use the healing cream for at least once a day.
Permanent Lips Los Angeles is NOT recommended for
- Those under the age of 18 years
- Blood thinners
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area for example rashes, sunburn, acne, eczema etc.
- Sick with cold, flu, etc.
- Used steroids in the past year.
- Tendency to keloids
Pre procedure advice
Before experiencing lip tattooing, you must adhere to the following advice:
- You must not take in Aspirin, ibuprofen, alcoholic beverages for at least 2 days before and post procedure.
- You should consult with your doctor before discontinuation of any medication.
- Try to avoid fish oil, niacin, and vitamin E as they cause blood thinning.
- If you suffer from any allergies, consult your therapist.
Permanent Lip Makeup Aftercare
- Your lips will feel swollen immediately after the treatment and continues to be the same for the first day. You can apply ice packs in first day if necessary to help bring the swelling down.
- If you are going for blood donation, it is a Red Cross policy that you must wait for at least 1 year after any tattooing process.
- Do not go out in the sun for the first few days.
- Don’t forget to apply POWERFUL SUNSCREEN ON YOUR LIPS to get away with hyper pigmentation
- Avoid moisturizers containing GLYCOLIC, HYDROXY, FRUIT ACIDS.
- keep away eating any salty or spicy food
- Avoid kissing for up to 6 to 8 days