Selling your products on Amazon India is one of the most effective ways to earn money today via eCommerce. If you’re knowledgeable about the products you want to sell and are aware of how it works selling your products on Amazon can be extremely profitable.
If you’re looking to start a fully-fledged business or earn a little extra to support your household, selling on Amazon is among the most effective ways to get it done.
Why do you sell on Amazon?
Amazon is India’s biggest online marketplace, and it offers a customer reach that is nearly impossible to imagine.
It is home to more than three lakh Amazon sellers. Imagine having access to millions of buyers the day you launch your item live through Amazon. Amazon has sold more than three billion items and that’s the power that Amazon has today.
In addition, consider the convenience and the security of payment, and Amazon is likely to be among the most popular places to sell online products.
To get a clearer idea of the products Amazon offers You can begin by looking at the top-selling items on Amazon here. It will provide you with a clear idea of which items that are available on Amazon are gaining popularity in the past and the massive volume of sales they bring in.
Over the past couple of years, there has been an enormous transformation in the way that Indians shop with more shoppers shopping online.
Start Selling on Amazon
- It is necessary to begin the process by signing up on Amazon Seller Central.
- They will require you to sign up with Amazon or sign up if you already are a member of an Amazon account, in which case you log into your account.
- You’ll be required to confirm that your number is valid. It is best to choose the number you only use to conduct business.
- Then, you will be asked to provide some basic information regarding your company and other specifics like a PAN number.
- Then, you’ll need to connect your bank account to accept payments through Amazon.
- In the beginning, it is recommended to join in the form of an individual vendor, in the case that you be charged by Amazon per transaction rather than the monthly cost.
- After that, you’ll receive a confirmation from Amazon after which you’re now ready to begin selling! It’s as simple and shouldn’t take longer than 5-7 minutes to create.
How to Create Your First Amazon Product Listing
Amazon provides simple listing tools to assist you in creating your first listing for products.
There are two methods to sell a product- whether you are either adding an existing product to the list or you are creating a brand new one.
Naturally, considering the number of items available on Amazon it is likely that you will choose the first option.
Here’s a step-by procedure for placing your item on Amazon. Here is a step-by-step guide to listing your product on Amazon:
- Log into your account as a seller, click on inventory and click “Add a Product”. Choose from the categories available to look for the appropriate product. If you are looking for your business to offer Books. Select the Top Sellers and visit the books section.
- If you’re trying to sell a product the first time this Listing guide will provide you with the steps needed to finish the listing.
- Select the book that you would like to include (Eg. Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis). Click the List Button located in the lower right-hand corner of the application. You can also change the pricing of the product.
- Enter product details
- Check your listing before making your submission
Voila! Your product listing is complete.
Recommended Guide: Top tools for finding keywords.