Our belief is that an all-channel strategy for marketing is vital for marketers to maximize the benefits of the ever-growing opportunities in digital marketing for acquiring and keeping customers in the long run – so that you can increase sales. Digital marketing’s framework designed for growth, called the RACE system, will help you build your digital marketing strategy to meet the needs of your customers.
Five stages to plan the digital marketing strategy and examples.
The five phases of digital marketing strategy planning are planning, reaching action, transform and connect. Here, we’ll outline the main elements that are successful in each phase in your marketing plan and provide examples of how they are integrated throughout the Smart Insights RACE Framework.
Any successful marketing approach begins with the right strategy! We suggest that you employ an approach that is based on data. You should review your current marketing performance in the digital space and then plan to increase it on the basis of that.
Omnichannel planning possibilities include creating custom analytics and creating KPI dashboards, and creating SMART goals to develop an improvement plan that prioritizes adjustments to the method you employ marketing technology, digital media and data to improve lead generation and revenue.
In order to ensure that your online marketing plan is running effectively and efficiently it is recommended to take an approach that is digitally focused to strategy and planning. The RACE Framework is designed for managers and marketers to design an connected, data-driven, and practical digital marketing funnel to help support their company’s overall goals.
The five-step digital marketing strategy helps you reach new audiences, fostering interaction, turning customers into customers, as well as encouraging engagement and advocacy. We call the R-A-C E Framework.
The structure of a digital strategy for marketing sample 5 minutes how-to video
The digital strategy framework offers you five steps to implement profitable business growth.
Here’s a video taken from the last Digital Marketing Summit, during which Amelia took five minutes to explain the RACE Framework and why it’s becoming a popular tool for strategy for marketers today.
Check out our web site, and register for a free subscription to watch her entire webinar ‘ Be flexible optimize your business plan to increase your growth in a difficult marketplace’.
Improve your marketing funnel by engaging more clients and increasing awareness. Update your digital marketing strategy by using the latest strategies for online marketing that drive traffic to your website.
Smart Insights members can keep up-to-date with most recent marketing strategies across every phase in the RACE Framework. For instance, take three steps below that will improve the quality of your search results in 2022. They are taken from the RACE Framework’s Digital Marketing Trends.
- Monitor essential updates, including EAT. This is especially important in 2022-23, as many companies are experiencing significant differences in traffic from the updates of May 2022.
- Continue to explore the potential of structured data and SERPs features. In addition, the latest SERPs Features Summary from Moz focuses on specific areas, including Related Questions.
- The changes in the behavior of keywords triggered by increasing local voice searches are crucial to be aware of when targeting local buyers.
Encourage interaction on your website or social media platforms to increase leads in the near future. Once you’ve reached your target customers, you must influence their next actions so that they take them to an eventual purchase.
Strategic content marketing is a key element. Make use of content marketing to amuse as well as inspire, inform and convince potential customers to convert during their journey through the customer.
The user experience (UX/CX)
Traffic has published this informative overview, including examples of what they believe are the current trends in interaction design in 2022.
- Micro-interactions that encourage engagement
- Neomorphism 3D immersive visuals Design for speed
- prompted by Google’s brand new Core Web Vitals metrics
The ultimate goal of your digital marketing strategy is obviously to increase the number of customers you convert. Utilize retargeting, nurturing, and optimization of conversion rates to convince your clients to buy on the internet or offline through contact with a person or via face-to face channels is they are essential to you.
We’ve got you covered. Digital Marketing Trends provide three suggestions to increase your conversion
- You should consider using continuous optimization that is structured and always on. Testing is one of the major advantages of digital marketing, but there are still companies that do not take benefit of these possibilities.
- Check the level of sophistication of your personalization on your website. According to an SmarterHQ study, 90% of customers think they’re more likely purchase from brands that offer personalization of content.
- Don’t underestimate social commerce. North American e-commerce agency Absolunet is able to identify the indicators of the growing popularity in social trading:
- 87 percent of shoppers who shop online believe that social media can help them make an informed purchase.
- One in fourbusiness owners sell via Facebook.
- 40 percentof retailers make use of social media to increase sales.
- 30 30% of people believe they will purchase directly on social media platforms.
Then, after you’ve trying so hard to gain your customers. Did you know that you can increase the number of sales you receive from your current customers? By keeping them on the hook after the purchase? Make your communications more personalized using emails, the web as well as social media, based on the information that you already have about the customers to design targeted marketing campaigns that are highly personalized.
Research and testing on customer engagement strategies for marketers using digital media of today include:
- A/B testing
- Customer personas
- Customer journey and mapping of content
- Surveys of customers’ voice
- Analyzing the Path
- Customer intent surveys on websites
- Study of the usability of digital content
- Multivariate testing
Furthermore, machine learning provides unparalleled insights into the behavior of consumers. For instance predictive analytics could be used to detect:
- The best combinations of category or product using cluster-based segmentation
Download a digital marketing template that will help you optimize the customer journeys
The digital channels of marketing play a crucial influence on your customers’ impressions of your brand. In today’s competitive digital environment where customers have higher expectations than technological advancements, failing to design your Omnichannel experiences could result in a lack of coordination. Our RACE Framework can help you structure your plan.
Start today with our tried and tested step-by step procedure. Use our Smart Insights RACE Framework to improve your marketing strategies and attract more customers.