Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgery where excess skin and fat are removed to make the abdomen thinner and improve its appearance. It’s one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries and many people have a tummy tuck in Ludhiana every year. For many people who have experienced a major weight loss recently and have much excess skin they want to get rid of, then abdominoplasty is the choice for you. In this procedure, several incisions are performing to remove the fat and excess skin around the abdomen. Connective tissues are then tightened with permanent sutures. The surgeon will then reposition your skin and belly button to their normal position. Hip to hip incisions will then be closing that will leave a scar just where the bikini line is, which makes it hidable.
Pre-surgery procedure –
- You have to provide your medical history to your doctor to check for anything unusual that may affect the surgery.
- Clear your doubts with your doctor and ask for result expectations.
- You may have to avoid some foods or things like smoking before and after the surgery for some time, so keep that in mind.
Advantages of the tummy tuck are as follows –
- Removes excess skin – tummy tuck helps to remove the extra skin that people usually get after a major weight loss or after pregnancy. This skin makes people uncomfortable and makes their bodies sweaty and through a tummy tuck, people make their abdomen firmer and tighter.
- Improves posture and personality – tummy tuck helps people feel comfortable in their bodies and stand in big crowds without feeling ashamed of their bodies. By having tummy tuck in Ludhiana, people can improve their posture as well. As with excess weight to carry, people often walk or sit bending their shoulders, but through this surgery, that’s no problem anymore.
- Helps in fashion- tummy tuck helps people wear clothes they couldn’t wear earlier because of excess fat and skin. It also provides a better fit for clothes and makes the choice very vast.
- Removes stretch marks – after pregnancy and weight loss people get stretch marks that make their abdomen look bad but by removing that extra skin and tightening the tissues through tummy tuck in Ludhiana stretch marks can easily be eliminating.
After the procedure, your abdomen might be cover in medical dressing and tubes may be inserting to remove excess fluid. Recovery may take a few weeks, proper care is need, and your doctor will prescribe some medications to reduce the swelling, and prevent any infections, so take them timely.
Deciding on whether to have surgery is difficult but knowing that you will have the best tummy tuck in Ludhiana and in the entire country can help decide easier. So, if you are uncomfortable with the excess skin on your abdomen and considering having a tummy tuck, then click here and book an appointment now. The surgeon will then reposition your skin and belly button to their normal position.