Looking for a bike under 2 Lakhs? Read the post for more details! It is also no news that bikes are getting costlier in India. Hence, if looking for a bike under two lakhs, read this article.
KTM 125 Duke ( Best Bike )
The 125 CC Duke might be the entry-level motorcycle from KTM, but it surely packs a punch.
- The bike has a liquid-cooled 125 CC single-cylinder motor. The engine is capable of producing 14.3 BHP power and 12 Nm torque.
- KTM Duke 125 is available in one color option and has front as well as rear disc brakes. It comes equipped with ABS and a 13.5-liter fuel tank.
- This bike has a dry curb weight of 159 kg and a mileage of 40 KMPL.
- It is available at an ex-showroom price of ₹ 1, 96,049*.
Bajaj NS 250
The NS 250 is an appealing motorcycle from Bajaj that can be categorized as a street bike.
- It is available at an ex-showroom price of INR. 1,65,551*.
- It comes with one variant but two color options.
- The motorcycle has a 249.07 CC, BS6-tuned motor with a single cylinder.
- The engine packs a punch to produce a whopping 24.1 BHP power and 21.5 Nm of torque.
- It comes equipped with rear as well as front disc brakes. Bajaj also equipped the bike with a single-channel ABS as standard OEM equipment.
- The bike weighs 162 kg and comes with a fuel tank with a 14-liter capacity.
- The claimed mileage of the bike is 39 KMPL!
KTM Duke 200
Buying a KTM bike is always a great idea if one is a bike enthusiast.
The Duke 200 might not be as powerful as the 250 CC variant, but it doesn’t disappoint.
- The bike now comes with an LED DRL and an angular headlamp.
- This bike now comes fitted with a 13.5-liter fuel tank that makes it ideal for long trips.
- Duke 200 has a redesigned tail section that makes the bike more appealing.
- It is equipped with a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 25 BHP power and 19.5Nm torque.
- The bike can run for 35 KMS on a liter of petrol.
- It is priced aggressively at INR. 2,17,211* (ex-showroom).
Bajaj Dominar 250
The 250 CC variant of the Bajaj Dominar is yet another winner in the below 2 Lakhs category.
- It is available at an ex-showroom price of INR 1,59,309* and is perfect for long hauls.
- Dominar 250 has a curb weight of 180kg.
- It has premium features like split seats, LED lights, and premium mirror stalks.
- This bike is equipped with a rear mono-shock and disc brakes for both wheels.
- ABS is OEM standard equipment.
- The 248.7 CC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled motor can produce a respectable 26.6 BHP power and 23.5Nm torque.
- The bike is fuel efficient since it has a claimed mileage of 35KMPL!
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
The 160 CC variant of the Avenger from Bajaj is perfect for city rides.
- It is available from Bajaj at an ex-showroom price of INR. 1,37,885*.
- It comes with a single variant but two color options.
- It has a 160 CC, BS6-tuned, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. The engine can produce 14.79 BHP power and 13.7 Nm torque.
- It is equipped with a disc brake at the front but a drum brake at the rear. Single-channel ABS is OEM standard equipment.
- The bike has a curb weight of 156 KG and is equipped with a 13-liter capacity fuel tank.
These days, it is pretty easy to get a bike loan. Hence, if one has found the bike they want, then consulting with a reputed lender is strongly advised. Buying a bike through a loan will allow one to boost their credit score. Contact an expert for more details.